1. Full course fee payment must be made to confirm enrolment.
2. An ATTA Tax Invoice will confirm services offered and receipt of fee's processed;
3. If you change your mind, a 48 hour 'cooling off period' is offered;
4. Enrolment changes may be made after the cooling off period, however: – Rescheduling less than 48 hours before course start will incur a $100 Reschedule fee; – Withdrawal more than 48 hours before course start, may be eligible for a refund minus the $50 Admin Fee;
– An enrolled student (or client) may be ineligible for a refund of fee's paid:
• Should they elect to withdraw less than 48 hours before course is due to start;
• If they do not attend (no show) or arrive late to a confirmed schedule;
• If they elect to withdraw after course commences; or
• If in breach of the ATTA Code of Conduct.
5. Students who are deemed Not Yet Competent, can elect to be reassessed.
– Additional training is free (students advised if optional or recommended)
– CI Reassessment fee = $50 per session.
Please review ATTA's Schedule of Fee's for further payment terms, timings and conditions.